Saturday, January 26, 2013

The Hagen Family

It has been quite a while since my last blog post, and I must apologize for that.  After a very busy summer and fall I took a small break to spend some much needed time with my very special little man who is now 2 1/2.  

With the days starting to get longer I have started to get spring fever and have been thinking more and more about what will hopefully be a very exciting summer photography season for me!

With this in mind I am going to take a couple of weeks to reflect back at my last few sessions from the fall.  I was very fortunate to have a full schedule at the end of last year and had some amazing clients.  To jump start 2013 I am going to take a peek at the wonderful Hagen family.  I had such a great time playing in the leaves with these three little ones.  They are all naturals in front of a camera.

No more rambling from me...here are The Hagens!












Thank you Hagen Family!  

No comments:

Post a Comment