Sunday, June 30, 2013

Aaron, 2014 - New Lisbon, WI Senior Photographer

Oh my, what can I say?  Aaron's Senior Session was so much fun!  We had open fields, antique tractors, old barns and animals.  It was amazing!  Aaron was such a good sport too, he was up for pretty much anything to get a good shot.

Not only did I have a great time taking Aaron's pictures, I learned a lot too.  As we all know Wisconsin's weather this spring has been anything but predictable and that went for the day of Aaron's session as well.  Although it had been scheduled to rain and storm all day, we lucked out and got an overcast yet sunny morning (don't ask me how it is overcast and sunny at the same time, but it was).  We didn't have one drop of rain and it was beautiful!  It did, however, give me quite a challenge in shooting and editing and was a great all around experience.

Take a look at this great session!


Aaron fixed up this old tractor, which turned out beautiful!  It was a great addition for pictures.





Thanks again Aaron for this great opportunity.  Have a great Senior year!

No comments:

Post a Comment