Friday, June 28, 2013

Dave & Miranda, Expecting! Tomah, WI Photographer

When I first heard that Dave & Miranda were expecting I was super excited!  They are such a great couple and so much fun to be around and I know that they are going to make the most wonderful parents.  I am so happy that I got to take their maternity pictures, when we weren't fighting off the mosquitos we had a great time!  

Take a look at this adorable couple and their baby bump!






Did I mention that they don't know if they are having a boy or a girl yet?  I love that!  Call me old fashioned, but I wish we wouldn't have found out what our first child was before we had him.  I just think that it is a great surprise.

Congratulations Dave & Miranda!  I can't wait to meet your little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment